PSECC Ltd & Headway USA can provide USD $385 million to use for five new waste plants & trucks for Nairobi, Kenya. Funding is from the US Exim Bank & Standard Charter Bank in London. No Government funding required and no payback by the Government. A healthy environment plays a key role in meeting many of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Our new waste plants meet all these SDG’s. With a little over 10 years left to meet the target date of 2030, the world will need to pick up the pace and put greater efforts in finding better solutions to pollution, climate change and biodiversity.

Technological transformation that gets us from the greenhouse gas-producing tools we currently rely on to  a new set of innovations powerful enough to give everyone in the World access to clean, reliable and affordable energy.

Feasibility Study funding will be applied for from USTDA

USA Exim Bank

Unlimited funding for projects.

We can assist Kenya and the Government should consider using our US Exim Bank funding of USD $385 million to build Waste Gasification plants, clear landfill sites and old Landfill sites and build Social Housing using the new building blocks. 85% of the funding comes from the UX Exim Bank and we work with Standard Chartered Bank in London for the remaining 15%. Total interest rate for the funding will be 6.5% over 18 years. No Government funding required and no payback by the Government.

Two to three weeks after the Contract has been signed by the Minister of Finance and Minister of Energy then $10 million will be released for local partners and preferred Kenyan Civil engineering companies to do initial works. The remainder of the funding then released 90 days after.

We provide all funding and Technology for a Circular Economy & Net ZERO or 1.5 degree C 

Typical funding £60 million to £3 Billion

No Government funding required & no payback by Government, No Sovereign Guarantee. We will have another agreement with the Government to pay back the funding from the Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s). 5% Revenue share in each plant back to the Government.

The Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero, GFANZ (COP26)

We need to invest and grow to have an orderly transition to sustainability. The investment requirements are enormous: between $100 trillion and $150 trillion – a pledge has been made in COP26 for $130 Trillion.

It’s goal is to transform the global financial system in order to finance

the investment in a net-zero economy.